i know! strange question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know! strange question

I hope that I am not doing anything against forum rules but I was thinking about all the preservative free eye drops (in individual vials) that I have. They DONT work for me! There should be a section here where we can list items that we dont want that are SAFE in individual vials, sealed packets (like lid scrubs), etc and donate them! I almost filled Restasis before my doc took me off of it...otherwise I would have that as well!

Anyway, we all have spent SO much money trying to see what works for us...I wonder if we could send them to each other and ask only for the fee for postage?

Just curious...

I have tons of preservative free drops that I have tried too that did not work. As for trading them, I don't see why not, as long as we stay away from prescriptions, but I could be missing something. Hopefully Rebecca will chime in.

Comment

As a matter of fact we used to have a forum called "Swap Meet" precisely for this purpose... putting the reject drawer contents to use (or at least shifting it to someone else's reject drawer, lol). But people hardly ever posted in it so in one of my periodic furniture rearrangements, it got dumped.

How about one of you start a Swap Meet thread in the Open Forum, and I'll make the post a "sticky" so people can find it easily. Then whatever anybody wants to post they can just add onto the thread.

My only stipulations:

- NO RX
      - No expired products
      - Make sure and describe them carefully and accurately
      - If anything goes wrong, don't sue me .
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

OK, great!
        So, is that only ones in individual vials? I have SO many drops where I used it one or two times. Again, I cant use any drops.

Like I said, I would only want to be reimbursed for shipping....some products state that you can send them back for a refund but I would rather just send them to someone whom they work for....

later today or tomorrow (when I have time) I will start a thread- unless someone else wants to!! Either way

Comment

I use Systane individual vials and they work fantastic for me. If anyone has any they don't use hanging around, I would be very interested.

Comment

Working...
          X