Just checking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just checking...

I hope all our SoCal members anywhere near those fires are okay and somewhere safe!
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Fires? What happen?

Comment

Originally posted by microgeL
      Fires? What happen?
      www.cnn.com
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

For anyone interested... please pray that the fires stay well away from Suzanne & co at our beloved Eye Eco (tranquileyes makers). They are based in Temecula. A nearby town was evacuated this morning.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Praying hard

Rebecca,
          My son's home is in Temeculah also. I'm praying hard for all of them. Thanks for mentioning this.

Billye

Comment

I am in SoCal and this has been hard to deal with....

I feel SO sorry for everyone who has lost lives, homes, pets, etc in this disaster. It is truely a tredgedy.

On the not as life and property threatening side, I will comment about my eyes since that is what this forum is for.....my eyes have been having a hard time dealing with it. I was just starting to have some good days after beginning lid therapy....I still feel better than usual but Saturday (the day before the Santa Ana winds/fires) was the best day I had in as long as I can remember....lets hope good times will return after the air gets better. Not only is it windy and hot but the humidity has been around 5% (ouch!)...I am noticing most of the effects in my breathing though.

Comment

Working...
            X