New stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stuff

I'm doing a little 'furniture rearranging' in the forums, and along with it I'm introducing a new forum: Our Dry Eye Triumphs .

I have been feeling the need for a way to make encouraging information more accessible here. While there are a great many people here with chronic disease that they are in various stages of learning to control or manage, there are also people who have a prolonged episode that can be ended when they get the right information, or others who go from severe/chronic to mild/chronic. And even amongst those who remain in the severe/chronic group, so often there is great personal achievement as they pass out of "crisis" mode into coping mode and later are able to become mentors for others who are in crisis.

All of us, new and old, need to see the encouraging stories!!! And most especially the newbies here for whom the prospect of chronic disease can be so frightening.

So help me out here please!

POST your high points in the Dry Eye Triumphs forum.
    It can be ANYTHING, big or little. Examples:
    • A change of attitude (yours, or that of someone supporting you)
    • A good week, a good day, or even a good hour, and how it happened
    • A defining moment when something turned you around
    • A product that is helping you, or a new way to use the same product that is making a difference for you
    • A caring person whose compassion made your day
    • A seemingly trivial practical tip you read that made a real difference to you
    • A new doctor that really helped you in some way (and how you found them)
    • Etc.

Also, POINT OUT to me any threads that you think fall in this category so I can move or copy them there for ease of reference.

Thanks
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244
Working...
X