Swap Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap Meet

Hi All- I asked about posting a thread where we can send or "swap" products....this is what Rebecca said:

"As a matter of fact we used to have a forum called "Swap Meet" precisely for this purpose... putting the reject drawer contents to use (or at least shifting it to someone else's reject drawer, lol). But people hardly ever posted in it so in one of my periodic furniture rearrangements, it got dumped.

How about one of you start a Swap Meet thread in the Open Forum, and I'll make the post a "sticky" so people can find it easily. Then whatever anybody wants to post they can just add onto the thread.

My only stipulations:

- NO RX
    - No expired products
    - Make sure and describe them carefully and accurately
    - If anything goes wrong, don't sue me"

Anyone interested? I have Systane preservative free and some Refresh preservative free drops (would write an excact description)....I think just asking for shipping would be suffice....PayPal is nice for exchanging money....

thoughts?

I would love to participate. I have generic Refresh Plus (exact same ingredients) and Natural Free preservative free drops. Both are in individual vials. I am happy to send them as long as you pay for shipping, I have a Papal account, so that would be great. I will send them for free if you are willing to swamp them for TheraTears Preservative Free drops. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Comment

Maybe we should rename thie thread "free drops" to get more aattention. Thoughts?

Comment

free drops

23 vials of Systane Preservative Free lubricant drops.

9 vials of Optique 1, homeopathic eye drops by boiron- for eye irritation- red, dry, itchy, burning eyes

18 vials of Refresh Plus preservative free lubricant drops

1 Natures Tears Eyemist bottle (1 fl oz) sterile, preservative free eyemist....

anyone iterested let me know....just pay shipping and they are yours to try
        !!

they are probably good products but I can't handly ANYTHING in my eyes!

Comment

One thing to remember when using the *swap* forum is calculating the price of postage. If perhaps it costs $2.00 to get something you could buy in a store for the same--you might want to reconsider. Just something to keep in mind. (That was a bad example.)
          Lucy
          Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Hi,

If anybody's in Chicago, I'd be happy to meet up.

Danny

Comment

Here's my list. I'd love to swap for unexpired bottles of NutraTear, Dakrina or Dwelle. Since I'm not going to use these, I'm also willing to send them free (without a swap), if you are willing to cover postage. All of these are preservative-free, single-use vials:
              • TheraTears: 12 vials (3 unopened foil packs); expiration Oct 2009
              • Celluvisc: 13 vials; expiration Jun 2009
              • Endura: 6 vials; expiration Aug 2008
              • Bion Tears: 4 vials (1 unopened foil packet); expiration Feb 2010
              • Refresh Plus: 24 vials; expiration Oct 2008

If you are interested, please send me a PM.
              Last edited by Terri; 28-Jan-2008, 06:36.

Comment

I'd love to try steralid but I am not wanting to pay for another thing I probably cant handle....
                If anyone wants to get rid of theirs I'd definitely pay shipping!
                Thanks!

*edit* nevermind! I bought this stuff and really cant tolerate it! Time to return it! I know some drug stores take returns on products you are not satisfied with!
                Last edited by autumnn; 05-May-2008, 17:19.

Comment

Coupons, Anyone?

Thanks for bumping this thread, Autumn.

I am giving up on other eye drops, besides Dr. Holly's, Restasis, and Tears Naturale II for the bedside to help me get my eyes unstuck in the mornings. So, I have $10 in coupons that I will not use.

I will send out to anyone who wants them. Just PM me your snail mail addy, and I will get them into the mail before the price of stamps changes!

Optive (any size) $5.00 off (only at Meijer, a Midwestern grocery store), expires 7/10/08
                  Blink $4.00 off (Manufacturer's coupon), expires 6/16/08
                  Nature's Tears EyeMist $1.00 off (Manufacturer's coupon), expires 7/30/08

--Liz

Comment

I still have a ton of PF eye drops that I am willing to send to anyone who wants to give them a try. I dont even mind covering shipping (esp if it is in the US) to help someone out.

Comment

Great idea. I have various goggles I think I'll take some pictures of an offer up as well as PF drops.
                      "In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer"
                      -Albert Camus

Comment

I have a 'Tranquileyes' kit up for grabs (minus the little heat pads which i think you can buy seperately) which i only tried once or twice. UK only please!

pm me if you're interested.

David

Comment

hey

I have some panoptx sunglasses for sale never bin used as there to big for me.

please get in touch if you want see any pics or more info

thanks

kate

Comment

Working...
                          X