Sleep is really only thing helps my eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep is really only thing helps my eyes

But funny thing is about sleeping more to help your eyes is. I can sleep 8 hrs like any other person and my body and eyes doesnt feel good. But if I throw in couple hrs naps between the day and sleep little more here and their seems to make all the pains go away. Like i dont even feel burn when i have slept really really well.

Have you guys try sleeping more hrs in your day?

I sleep as long as I want, usually 8-10 hours and I still don't see a difference.

Comment

Hi,

I find that if my eyes are bad when I go to bed and I sleep 8 hrs I awake refreshed.....my eyes are renewed.

I find that if my eyes are bad and I nap for a couple hours only I'll awake with better eyes, but not as refreshed as it is with 8 hrs sleep.

Hydrating my eyes (eye drops) just before I go to sleep helps a lot.

Ian.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis
        I sleep as long as I want, usually 8-10 hours and I still don't see a difference.
        wow, it doesn't help at all? You must have allergy related problem with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by TRiBaL
          wow, it doesn't help at all? You must have allergy related problem with your eyes.
          I believe I have perennial (year round) allergies and also meibomitis. My eyes are always veiny. It's not a fun mix.

Comment

Working...
          X