Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny post for all u guys worried about red eyes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny post for all u guys worried about red eyes!!

So I was sitting in my school wide faculty meeting yesterday and I'm bored so I just started looking around the room. EVERYONE HAD RED EYES!!!!! AND I MEAN RED!!! LINES EVERYWHERE!! Goes to show you that you are not alone. These individuals were all young too with contacts on!! Granted my eyes didn't feel as well as theirs, but the funny thing is with all the care I put into my eyes mine were less red! It was probably like this a year ago when all this DES started for me but I was too obsessed with my own eyes and how I have changed that I didn't even realize the truth!! I should have believed my boyfriend when he insisted he had just as many lines as me and that I too had red eyes before, I probably just didn't care to notice because I had no pain!!

I guess some perspective can go along way!

I notice that too! Almost everyone has red veins in their eyes. Now that I have MGD, I tend to notice other people's eyes and you are right. It's practically everyone who has that problem, just maybe not as severe as I do.

Comment

Not unusual

Unless the eyes were blood red, I wouldn't worry about it. Everyone has red eyes sometimes. Sometimes from wearing contacts too long. Sometimes from staying up and studying so long, some times from allergies, the list goes on and on. Better to worry about the actual health of your eyes instead of a cosmetic problem. Just my two cents!

Billye

Comment

Working...
      X