Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Today I'm thankful for all the great encouragement I've received over the years from the wonderful people on this site!

I hope everyone has a wonderful eye day!

Hi Shel-- Happy Thanksgiving to you too, and the rest of the gang. I miss you posting, but know you're much better. Way to go.

Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

I am also very grateful for Rebecca, DEZ and all of you. Happy Thanksgiving!

Diana
      Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Me too!

Ditto, Ditto, and more Ditto!

I can't tell you how much help I've received from this site.

I've actually located a doctor in the Dallas area, found him on this site. He has given me some hope for better eyesight. I'll be seeing him in Dec.

Many, many, many thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving all of you,
        Billye

Comment

I'm throwing snow at anyone who does not have their own. Especially to Silverlady. Doubt if she has any in Tx. I ate too much pie. Oh my.
          Lucy
          Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Too much for me too.

Lucy,
            It was snowing on the Dallas Cowboy Game yesterday. I haven't seen any yet, but it's cold oh me oh my, I wasn't prepared for the cold. Cold toes, cold nose. And everything in between. My son & wife drove over 100 miles to see me yesterday. I'm so glad it wasn't snowing. But the heat is blowing and killing my eyes as I type this. Gotta get a shield to keep the wind off my eyes at my computer.

Stay warm and out of that pie!
            Billye

Comment

Thanks for the snow Lucy!! None of that stuff up where we live in the north of NZ! Summer is coming here - the strawberries are ripe! The temperature is getting over 20 deg C
              Great to hear things are looking up for you Billye. I have a new Dr (a Prof) too and we are looking forward to better things too. Improvement already. Dr Latkany was right - he said to find a new Dr!!!
              Shells - I am pleased to hear that things are going better for you too.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. We don't celebrate it here in NZ but we are already getting into the Christmas celebration time. First Xmas lunch on 27 November.

A big thanks to Rebecca and all of you. DEZ has been a life saver to me - I love you all.
              God bless and here's to lots of good eye days!
              Dot
              When the going gets tough - the tough get going!

Comment

Working...
              X