Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I sent away for a free Dr. Latkany book...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sent away for a free Dr. Latkany book...

And its been 3 months and it never show up in my mail. I know Rebecca gave us this link to sign up and we would receive a free Dry eye remedy book but I guess they don't send them out anymore? I'm not sure, but being thats its been 3 months its probably not coming

Please see this thread
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

TRIbal, sometimes something free just doesn't seem to arrive. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I, too, put in for the free book......but really didn't know IF it would come. I can always buy one as they are very inexpensive.
      Lucy
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Free = nada

Me too. I guess you get what you pay for.

Comment

In The Mail Today.........taaaadaaaaaa!!!

I got my book in the mail today. Maybe little elves were reading this column and saw what we were saying about "what you pay for?" Nah.....

I hope others get the book too. Now I have something exciting this weekend to do. Read the dry eye book. LOL. It looks like easy reading, big print etc.
          Lucy

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Lucy,
            How long ago did you request the free book its been some time for me and I wondered what the wait time was? Peggy

Comment

It's been a long time. In fact, I'd given up on ever getting it. It would have been after Rebecca first posted the link for us. Several months ago. TRIbal says 3 months and it was probably at least that.

Lucy

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
              X