Ldn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ldn

Has anyone , especially in the European region heard of a drug called LPN. I crossed paths last night with a gentlemen who was diagnosed with MS about 7 or 8 years ago, and after his own resarch turned himself onto a drug called LDN, which he explained to me is a miracle drug that fights all auto immune diseases so effectively. He looks great and explained how his grass roots efforts to support the drug has taken off. I will ask my doctors for a perscription. He said to keep asking until you find one that gives it to you. Since my blepharitis is most likely caused by some auto immune disease I am very interested in trying. If anyone would like to check out info about this, he advised me to go to ldninfo.org..Good luck to all.....

please see my most recent post on LDN in this forum

Hi,

have heard of LDN and am on it for 2 days now. please refer to my long thread today. search for open forum or search my member name and search for my most recent post. it may give you a clearer idea on LDN and how it may help you if you DO have some sort of auto immune diseases.

Chris C

Comment

Working...
    X