Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs a Tranquileyes Deluxe kit?

Hi,
    i bought several weeks ago a Tranquileyes Deluxe kit which i NEVER used (it still has the plastic...you know, never opened).
    I would like to give it to someone who needs it, possibly in Europe.
    Just let me know if you are interested in just paying to ship the package.

Ciao

Not your first choice

I already have a pair of Tranquileyes, and I live in the US. However, if no one steps forth who needs Tranquileyes and/or lives in Europe, I'd be delighted to pay shipping for them. I can always use a backup for the pair I have.

Comment

cool lets wait just a couple of days since i don't know how much you would pay shipping to the US

Comment

Hi there, I could do with a new pair, having issues with the band on mine. I'm in Luxembourg. Let me know what you decide!!
        just keep swimming...

Comment

Ok i think 2 persons are enough ...Terri could you please let me know how much would it cost and how should i send it (Fedex?!) ...if you think it would cost too much i ll send it to Stanza.
          Thanks and sorry Rebecca for using the forum for this

Comment

Stanza probably needs them more

Francesco: Since Stanza is having problems with the band on hers, and mine are in perfect condition, please send them to her. If she decides she doesn't want them, let me know and I'll find out how much it will cost to ship to the US. Thanks!

Terri

Comment

Originally posted by Terri
              Francesco: Since Stanza is having problems with the band on hers, and mine are in perfect condition, please send them to her. If she decides she doesn't want them, let me know and I'll find out how much it will cost to ship to the US. Thanks!

Terri

Wow nice persons here ok i ll send Stanza a p.m. and let you know if she doesn t want it with a p.m......ok thanks
              Bye

Comment

Terri, that's very sweet, thank you,

Francesco I'm also honoured by your offer. I'll respond to your PM.
                just keep swimming...

Comment

What a cool bunch of dry eyed folks! All looking out for each other.
                  Lucy
                  Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
                  X