Drops and contact lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drops and contact lenses

Hi there, anyone got any good tips for non-preservative drops for day use with contact lenses (soft)?

I'm using Arteloc EDO which is compatible with lenses but I find it's gumming them up when I use them frequently and actually not helping my lenses stick to my eye as a result (I did 'experiements' putting them in one eye and not the other and was rather shocked the drops weren't helping!)

I don't wear my lenses much to be honest, rarely indeed, but I have to sometimes, I'm severly myopic, so I 'need' to have the choice..(I'm also looking at other lenses, but it's going to take me a while to get sorted on that front).

Any tips would be appreciated!!

Stanza.
    just keep swimming...

I occasionally use soft lenses and I find that Vislube is the best eyedrop when using them.

I would however be interested also in other suggestions.

Comment

Have you tried Blink Contacts? It's a sodium hyaluronate drop. It's preserved but if I remember right, with one of the very low irritation complexes.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Thanks, Rory, Rebecca. Will look out for those! If it's low pres, I could use it infrequently I guess, sounds like an idea.
        just keep swimming...

Comment

Working...
        X