colloidal silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colloidal silver

I actually tried this treatment for a while hoping to improve my dry eye. Good thing it didn't work.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317564,00.html
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Originally posted by dianat
    I actually tried this treatment for a while hoping to improve my dry eye. Good thing it didn't work.
    Oh comn, you could match the mirror of your sunglasses in your avatar!

Comment

Did it turn your beard yellow, too?
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Ha! Yeah, I would match my old blue Harley goggles. Man, I used to get a bad case of sunburn on my nose when I wore those mirrors....oh yeah, I think I was taking Doxy that summer, too.

Do you think Mr. Silver Skin has a tough time getting through airport security?

Comment

I just read a story on CNN.com about a man that used this stuff on his skin to treat his dermatitis and turned his face blue. It really can happen! I feel bad for the man.

Comment

Oh sorry. I just realized that Diana had posted a link to the news story. We were talking about the same thing. I guess I should read the entire post and link before posting.

Hope you are all doing well and are all ready for the holiday weekend!

-Julie

Comment

I'm nearly ready for Christmas...just not ready for the wedding taking place in the family a few days after.

I wonder if the guy in the colloidal silver story sings Elvis's, "I'll have a blue Christmas without you..."?

You guys all have a great Christmas and New Year! Maybe I'll even take a peek at the board on Christmas day just to see what's up...egg nog in hand.

D

Comment

Oh so Blue

Wow! That poor guy looks like a Smurf. What's puzzling is how could he have turned that blue and not noticed till someone pointed it out?

Comment

Working...
                X