I got this eye pressure pain that won't go away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got this eye pressure pain that won't go away

I was at the doctors 3 weeks ago and I told them my eyes got pressure pain from over doing massages and compresses I guess and they said my eyes looked alright and to continue the compresses without massages. So i do and pain went down some but I still feel pressure on my eyeballs. If i completely stop doing compresses my eyelids start to burn again. What should i do, I don't even think im being ruff with my eyes at all. I don't understand why the pain doesn't completely go away. Also, I feel like I have a headache all the time now and I barely ever get headache's.

Hopefully someones knows anything related to this issue on here

wow! I totally feel you on the eye pain! I don't do massages...so I have no idea why I feel pressure I pain. But my doc says its just muscles being overworked? He didn't seem very concerned.

And I completely feel you on the headaches. Sometimes i get this pressure headaches being my eyes, on the forehead, and temples, and I CANNOT for the life of me, keep my eyes open at that point. I just feel too much pressure in the my head to open my eyes. This is also accompanied by dry eyes. I have an appt w/ a new doctor next week. I'll let you know what he says.

Even though I have no advice for you, I'm just letting you know you're not alone feeling this weird pressure pain.

Comment

Hi TRiBaL, If you stop doing the compresses and the pressure and pain becomes worse, personally I would just make doing the compresses part of my daily routine (which I do). I know it is a pain in the neck (and other places...), but long term, I think it relieves me of a great deal of the pressure and pain. Sorry to hear you are in pain and have headaches...

Comment

yea I been doing compresses and they help me alot but if I use anything that will put weight on my eye it will bother it from the eye pressure.

But i think now why it hurts from pressure. I think im taking to much omega pills because they said if you over do it with omega you can bruise easier, meaning could of easily bruise my eye with just little pressure.

So im gonna cut down on flax seed, and see if that works. Ill tell you guys if that work at all for me. Also thanks for helping me out guys, means alot!

Comment

Went to the eye doctor and told him about the eye pressure/headache problem. He just brushed it off saying that its probably my eye muscles working overtime and that I should bring up the problem w/ my general practitioner.

So, sorry there...didn't get any answers.

I hope you feel better though!!

Comment

elo everyone and hello tribal...

hey Mmm me too i had eyes pressure which was like if my eyes (muscles) were contracting and causing a lot of discomfort...
            well guess wat, i got them thrice and they all occur at the time when I was so tired of d.e and took Considerable omega3... (around >5gram)
            so... i stopped them.. and the eyes pressure was "relieved"....
            If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Comment

The burning comment rang a bell for me. Do you also do eyelash/lid cleansing with baby shampoo. The burning could be from debris on your eyelashes. I do scrubs 4 times a day to avoid the burning from this sticky debris.

Comment

Working...
              X