Dry eye treatments and relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry eye treatments and relationships

Having just found this site and started on a few simple preventative measures at night such as putting a hot washcloth on my eye and taping my eyes at night, I am worried about how it's going to look to my boyfriend. It's not exactly glamorous or sexy to have to glue my eyelids down with surgical tape before I go to sleep. He couldn't be more supportive and loving about the whole thing but I don't want to feel like a total freak.

I might just buy a sleeping mask for nights when he stays over. Anyone else have this worry?

Yeah me, I have Private Messaged you with what I do about the situation!!!
    just keep swimming...

Comment

I dont believe that taping eyes at night or anytime is a good idea... i did it years ago and had no benefit. The tranquilleye goggles are much more effective in my opinion...and sooo sexy!

Comment

Hi Goldie,
        I was worried about that, too. Turned out my boyfriend thinks it's adorable when I go to sleep with the goggles on. (OK, maybe he's weird, but I love him.) Besides which, when he's asleep, he snores, so we're kind of even there. And anyway, they can't see them when they're sleeping.
        I don't recommend wearing them during ...um...nookie, though. Well, unless you make him wear a ski mask.

Comment

Not that I want to particularly encourage the direction this thread is going in (ahem) but, well, you can always try a Tini Bikini over tranquileyes. Maybe I ought to reconsider stocking the gold lame version in the dry eye shop
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
          X