Allergies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergies

So my dry eyes started just about 2 years now and I've never ever been able to pinpoint why it all of a sudden came hard on me. I've never wore glasses/contacts still have 20/20 vision. I excerise regularly, eat well, etc etc. I've been reading around the forums again lately and one thing that has been in the back of my mind for awhile now has been allergies. About 4 months before I started ever feeling the soreness/hurt in my eyes I took a business trip to FL and literally sneezed the entire time ever since then I have been dealing with allergies here at home in MN but also my dry eye came about.

I've never had allergies in my life before that trip (none that caused the normal symptoms at least) and never experienced dry eye before. Is this my correlation, my missing link? I know I should talk to my doctor about it and I have an appt for the 4th so I will but anyone else have some insight to this? When I am in MN I don't have any normal allergy symptoms, but if I leave the state like I did in Dec to NV I start sneezing like mad.

Should I also just set up some appt with an allergist?

Hi GLS,
    We've just this morning been having a discussion about eye allergies on another thread. You may find that conversation helpful. Here's the link:
    http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3989
    It's called "MGD / My Visit With Dr. Latkany"

Comment

Originally posted by NYer View Post
      Hi GLS,
      We've just this morning been having a discussion about eye allergies on another thread. You may find that conversation helpful. Here's the link:
      http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3989
      It's called "MGD / My Visit With Dr. Latkany"

Funny I did post in that thread which made me create this topic as I wasn't sure that was the right place to ask my questions on a higher level.

Thanks!

Greg

Comment

Working...
      X