Major Problem Dont Know What To Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Problem Dont Know What To Do

HI! It seems that evertime i play a mascot character and wear my contacts a short time after i start getting an eye infection in the right eye.

I just got over a nasty Urinary Track infection (We think i passed a kidney stone) then a nasty cold etc. i went to the doctor yesterday and he told me to keep my eyes filled with Drops.

Anyways i heard teal was apperantly good so i got the gel one... Well my eye is worse now. the pain in my eye is going to my teeth.

Can someone assist me? Do i switch from this gel to regular drops or what?
    I am not sure if this matter but i also had a medication a couple months ago i used and then a short time later used the gel stuff.

here is what i have:

Neomycin and Polymyzin B Sultrates and Dexamenthasone Opthalmic Suspension (Sterile 5 ML)..

(PERSCRIPTION: From October)

The doc yesterday told me i could use "GENTEAL" so i saw the Gel stuff.

Can someone maybe recommend something better or help me? This hurts....

Sorry you are having such pain. I use the Genteal Gel. You might try setting your alarm and getting up once during the night to put in some more as it does not last all night with me. The only other option is to try an ointment, which for many of us causes too much irritation. Try running a humidifier by your bed at night. You might also try a sleep mask or the tranquil eyes goggles to help keep in the moisture during the night. You might also consider giving up the contacts.
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Working...
    X