Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Day for Blepharitis?

Great article: http://www.revophth.com/index.asp?page=1_13556.htm

Anyone with IBD have any thoughts on this?
    Which is it? Is it what you know or who you know? Or is it how well you convey what you know to who you know it to?

-Tim

No IBD patients I guess...

Have the research gurus seens this article before? Not sure if Rebecca has blogged about this one yet.

Anyway other then lactrin or w/e this seems to be one of the next big steps for blepharitis.

The reason why I thought this was pretty substantial was because the meds for IBD are incredibley good. So hopefully it turns out that treating bleph. like this is effective.

Diet, compresses, scrubs and exercise are great n' all but this would be icing on the cake. More freedom anyone?!

I dunno maybe I'm the only one who finds this sorta stuff interesting.
    Which is it? Is it what you know or who you know? Or is it how well you convey what you know to who you know it to?

-Tim

Comment

No, I find this stuff intersting too. Good find!

Comment

No IBD here, either, but I also thought this article was interesting. "Quorum sensing" is a fascinating phenomenon. Bacteria seem way more sophisticated than I ever imagined.

Comment

What does IBD stand for ?

Comment

Inflammatory Bowel Disease.

-Tim

Comment

Good find MGD. Very interesting article.

Comment

Working...
              X