very ungrateful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very ungrateful

You dont know who you are dealing with on the internet !!
    I sent Dr Holly's drops at my own expense and for free to someone in Southampton GB, because i was not able to tolerate them - 3 types of drops - one opened and tried ,and 2 unopenened
    That was several weeks ago and i have yet to get an aknowledgement or a thank you from this person
    I have sent him a pm to ask if he recieved them - no reply
    I will not mention his name but i think he is ungrateful and rude and i wish i had sent them to someone more desereving He does not post regularly so i really did not know him very well
    There were several people i could have sent to !!
    Well thats the end of my gripe and i hope the person concerned reads this
    On a more possitive note - everybody else on this site i have found to be soo helpful and kind I shall just put it down to my unfortunate choice

Sorry for that Stella....i sent my Tranquileyes Deluxe Kit (not even opened) to Stanza (Alexandra) weeks ago and she was very thankful and also sent me back the money for the shipping (even more than what i spent to send it) ......so yes, some people are nice persons others...no

Comment

I'm sorry to hear it too, Stella.

It's a shame that on this site which, as you say, contains mainly friendly generous people should also have as a member someone who is the opposite.

I suppose there is an outside chance something has happened to him, if he's not a regular poster.....but I do understand howyou feel.

Comment

Ungreatful

I am going to play devil's advocate here...perhaps something has happened and he has been unable to respond? I know I have been up to my elbows in health issues lately, and don't get online as often as I would like. I hope nothing is wrong with the person in question, but perhaps there is and rushing to judgement could make us feel pretty badly down the road....just my humble opinion..

Comment

Yes - It occured to me too that something may be wrong Anyway i do wish him well - anyone needing those drops deserves sympathy and better that he has them ,than that they end up in my bathroom cabinette
          Hope i hav'nt been too hasty

Comment

I'm still very thankful, my tranquil-eyes are put to good use my old ones (which weren't that old, just were dodgy and strange) collapsed about the time they'd arrived perfect timing
            just keep swimming...

Comment

I must appologise - I was too hasty - the person concerned has replied - thanks

Comment

Working...
              X