Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reassurance

Hi there,

I got my MRI results yesterday and they were clear...
    I am very happy - my IDEAL outcome would have been that they found something easily 'fixable' but there could have been a lot WORSE outcomes.

I suppose the point I am trying to make in sharing this with you is that for anyone like me who took ages to seriously address their symptoms it is best to get as thorough an investigation as possible as early as possible. I have spent literally years obsessing on "worst case scenarios" (basically, blindness / something terminal). I am a classic "doctor-phobe male" but feel good now that I have finally confronted my worst fears.

The bottom line is I still have dry eye, of course, and still do not know why I have it, but I already feel like a weight has been lifted off me and have no doubt that all the stressing and obsessing just made my day to day symptoms worse. I can now concentrate on these symptoms rather than the "what-if? spiral".

So I will enjoy this feeling while it lasts. In the meantime, thanks to all here at the dry eye zone -it has been and will continue to be a priceless resource.

Best wishes,

- Seamus

Congratulations! An all-clear MRI is very good news, indeed!

Comment

Thanks Terri!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you feel better. I think finally relaxing will help you a great deal on many levels.

D
        Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Working...
        X