Anyone go to Dr Tseng in FL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone go to Dr Tseng in FL?

I'm wondering if anyone has any feedback on Dr Tseng? I am considering going to him.

Thank you,

Peter

Dr. Tseng: YES!

Thanks for asking! Yes, quite a few of us here have been seen by Dr. Tseng. I was his patient for nearly 4 years. Every visit was worthwhile. I did not ultimately benefit from his therapies, but I found him to be an amazingly dedicated researcher and a real innovator, in some ways. He listens, he ponders, he really thinks. . .His development of highly advanced corneal reconstruction techniques may eclipse his contribution to the understanding of tear film instability, but I believe one can only learn by seeing Dr. Tseng. . .

The only scientist (and Dr. Tseng is an M.D./Ph.D.) I know of whose focus on the nature of the tear film, and on the structure/function of the cornea, exceeds what I saw from Dr. Tseng, is Dr. Frank Holly, the scientist who visits with us here. Whereas Dr. Tseng may still be using ointments/petrolatum bases for some of his topical therapies, Dr. Holly would avoid these at all costs. . .

Anyway, others will surely pipe up, and best of luck to you!
    <Doggedly Determined>

Comment

Working...
    X