Question on upcoming products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on upcoming products

I know there are new "moisture chambers" in the works, MEGS I believe. Just curious to know a product description and how they are going to be different than current products. Thanks!!!!
    If life is a bowl of cherries, then why I am I stuck in the pits!

There are two that I am aware of in late stage development. Hopefully, there are even more that I'm NOT aware of.

MEGs (micro-environment glasses) are eyeglasses with some kind of flexible shield extending from the frame/temple to the face. It's my understanding that there will be several framestyles available. The theoretical advantages of MEGs include (1) being able to have a moisture chamber on any eyeglass prescription, (2) cosmetic improvement over many current options e.g. foam-lined sports wraparounds, and (3) no customization necessary (as opposed to an Eagle Vision type m.c.)

I have been trying to get a status update on MEGs for some time with no luck. I left a voicemail this morning.

The other product is still, as far as I know, confidential - product name and description have not been officially released. This is the one I've been on pins and needles about for quite some time but have not bothered posting updates about lately because the launch keeps getting pushed back. I'm just waiting now till I actually have one in my hands.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

New moisture chambers

Thanks! You seem very excited about the second one!
      If life is a bowl of cherries, then why I am I stuck in the pits!

Comment

Working...
      X