No Sleep - Bloodshot Red Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Sleep - Bloodshot Red Eyes

I’ve noticed when I get less than 8 hours of sleep I wake-up and my eyes are bloodshot red, and there is no relief for them for the rest of the day. The redness remains throughout the day. My challenge is; it is hard for me to sleep 8 hours or more each night – I would love too, however it is not a reality. Any ideas/solutions I may try to reduce the effects of a lack of sleep (extreme redness) appearing in my eyes on the nights I can not sleep or get less than 8 hours of sleep.

Thanks.

My favorite treatment for red, irritated eyes in the morning is Dakrina. If I don't sleep well or my Tranquileyes didn't stay securely in place at night, I will wake up with a dry red eye. One drop of Dakrina will eliminate the redness and soothe the eye in about 10 minutes. I'm then usually fine for the rest of the day.

If the surface of your eye is damaged or irritated (redness is a good indicator that it is), Dakrina will sting briefly upon instillation. It will also cause your vision to blur, possibly for up to 10 minutes, as it works its way over the surface of your eye and forms a protective layer. Therefore, be sure not to use it while driving or doing something dangerous until it has the chance to normalize.

Last point: As you hopefully are aware, getting enough sleep is critical for the health of your brain and body. While Dakrina may help you compensate for the effect on your eyes, the rest of you is probably just as irritated as your eyes. You should look into why you're not getting enough sleep, if you haven't done so already.

Comment

yep definitely. i noticed when i get less sleep, my eyes are worse.

whenever i get to sleep in on the weekends, my eyes look pretty decent.

Comment

Working...
      X