Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update & gland question

Hi all,
    Just back from a 5 month lasik post-op. With my plugs in for 3 days -- my shirmers with no anethesia was increased buy quite a lot over the last time. I know that's not the best test, but they have tested me that way since the beginning...so I'm hopeful that some things are kicking in - Restasis, doxy, you name it.

She did say I had some blocked upper glands still -- what else can i do to get them unblocked? I heat compress 2x a day with a rice baggy and do the the eye lid massage like Dr. L. describes. Should I try wet heat maybe? I'm also doing all the fish oils and such and am giving the NAC a shot again.

Any ideas are welcome. And on a side note, my slight overcorrection has continued to decline -- whew!

My follow up doctor is very understand and always spend a lot of time with me .... but it's strange to listen to her defend the surgery. She examined my retina too b/c I am having more floaters -- all is well -- but she basically declined any connection to lasik. Even though I've read about that. Which should also be added to the FDA's list of side effects!

Anyways, I'm keeping my spirits up as much as I can....even stayed busy at work today.
Working...
X