Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please....

Is someone could please help me with my eye problems:

I seem to have dry eyes as well as eye allergies and inflammation, my Optician is not sure whether the dry eyes are causing the imflammation or vice versa. Last night i done a lot of cleaning because we are moving house and i used a lot of different cleaning products - well my eyes were on fire this morning - stinging, streaming, red and imflamed.
    Most other days (when not cleaning) they are just dry and stinging. I don't even know which products to use anymore - something like Opticrom for allergies or artifical tears..
    I'm tried so many different things - drops, cold compresses, warm compresses, acupunture, flax seed.. Just don't know what to do anymore.
    Any help would be fantastic. This is taking over my life.

I think the #1 best thing you can do right now is get some good protective eyewear. You can get a great deal of relief through protective eyewear and buy yourself some pain-free time to fine tune your dry eye management routine. I put on my 7Eyes whenever I'm outside, working around products with fumes, walking through big-box retail stores when the heat or AC is blasting, or just hanging around the house when my eyes tell my they need some TLC.

Comment

thanks for that - where did you get the eyewear? I've ordered Dwelle drops to see if they'll help me
      Last edited by acarol; 01-May-2008, 06:58.

Comment

Working...
      X