Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else noticed their eyes act up when they're stressed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else noticed their eyes act up when they're stressed?

Might be an obvious question, but I'm starting to be convinced that my eyes react when i'm emotionally stressed. Tuesday this week for example, I looked in the mirror and was really surprised, my eyes were white and clear (been on Nutratear for about 2 1/2 weeks and also started zatidor for the itching), better yet they felt really good, I actually sat in the sun and read and did not experience any soreness from sun-sensitivity at all.

Yesterday (Wednesday) and today I was experiencing alot of work-related stress, I was having the usual chest pains that accompany alot of stress (Dr says heart is fine) and my right eye started to feel sore, sure enough looked in the mirror and was greeted with bloodshot mucous-y eyes. Darn!
    One step forward, 2 back.. sigh.

I am convinced of it. When things are going well and my stress is low things are good with my eyes. But---I do think when I am stressed, discomfort is more annoying to me.

Comment

Yoga, stress that's causing chest pains is stomach acid irritating your gut and esophagus. Better known as acid reflux. If you just get it once in a while, I highly recommend Maalox. (It won't do anything for your eyes, but it'll make your chest pains feel better!)

Comment

stress and dry eyes

yes, i oocassionally get a popped blood vessel in my eye when under stress and dry in the eyes--anyone else??

Comment

Working...
        X