Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Dr. Bazan

Here is my question:

1. When I was in High School - my eyes started really paining me and my eyes would become very red all day - I am convinced it was flouresecent lights. - I suffered until I graduated
    2. When I started working I kept using Clear eyes everyday because my eyes were always red
    3. Last year I finally went to doctor and they said I have dry eyes - ok so now 11 months later I have tried every therapy known and my eyes still bother me

a. Stopped cold turkey
    b. Tried rhestasis
    c. Use theratears
    d. Had plugs - eyes teared too much

So my question is - will my eyes ever get better - it has been almost a year without the Clear eyes

Originally posted by Justin Bazan OD View Post
    I am truly a compassionate eye doctor who is here to help. Please bring me your problems. I enjoy helping you solve them!!!

I represent the newest generation of TPA certified optometrists. My education and techniques are the latest and the greatest. I continue to further those skills with a passion for dry eye and an dedication to dry eye suffers.

My educational background includes a B.S. in Biology from Trinity University. I am also a board certified graduate of SUNY State College of Optometry. My formal optometric training includes an extensive ocular disease specialized internship program at both the Syracuse Va Hospital and Aran Eye Associates. My professional affiliations lie with the American Optometric Association , the New York State Optometric Association, Proactive Optometric Physicians, Optometric Nutrition Society, and The Tear Film & Ocluar Surface Society.

[quote=tim-carroll@comcast.net;28630]
    a. Stopped cold turkey
    b. Tried rhestasis
    c. Use theratears
    d. Had plugs - eyes teared too much

Tim, I believe I have answered your post privately. I have not, I apologize for the delay.

"will my eyes ever get better - it has been almost a year without the Clear eyes"

Treatment D worked for you but your eyes teared too much. That seems like there is hope. Have you discussed modifying this therapy?

Always keep in mind that it may seem you have tried every therapy known, you may have only tried every therapy known to your doctor. I am a huge fan of second opinions with eye docs who are passionate about dry eye.

Comment

Working...
    X