Is this mad.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this mad.....

Found this on-line.. anyone willing to try it!

"Dry eyes indicate deficiency of estrogen and excess of androgens hormones. Take shatawari kalpa or shatawari ghrutam, ayurvedic medicines available online.

Many other lifestyle and food recommendations are offered by this author at

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...e/message/6729

If you can eat only fruits and vegetable juices/soups for 4 days, you will find that early morning self urine is just like water, no salty taste nor pungent odor. If you collect this urine, dilute it with water 1:1 and put two drops in each eye every two hours of the day, slowly problem will resolve. Everyday morning, keep aside the self urine for this purpose. Just ten days may be needed.

early morning urine consists of some estrogen and recycling this along with urea in the urine causes tear glands to restart their work. Diluted urine can be ingested also, if taste and odor is not an issue. This remedy may be felt not in good taste, but comes from Damar Tantra, texts older than those of even ayurveda!"

I can't comment on the treatment approach. But I do want to comment on this:

Originally posted by acarol View Post
    "Dry eyes indicate deficiency of estrogen and excess of androgens hormones...."
    That's just one of a long, long list of causes of dry eye, and also just one among many possible hormonal causes of dry eye. I think that before starting any kind of treatment (western, eastern or mad ) getting the right diagnosis first is key.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

And I just read it insufficient androgen that causes and abundant androgen relieves it. (Dr. Latkany)

Comment

Working...
      X