How do you carry your vials with you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you carry your vials with you?

If I have pockets things are fine, but without, it was a dilemma at work because I am rarely at my desk and moving around. A fellow DES gave me this hint: carry the little vials inside the tops of your socks. Works great.

Now this is probably too funny, but I carry the unused ones in one sock and the finished off ones in the other sock to drop in the garbage. I am sure I look like a drug addict going for a fix all the time.

Ha ha, good tip! I usually keep mine in my purse.

Comment

I find the tops of the preservative free everywhere. One was in the bottom of my sock some how. I usually keep them in my purse or pocket but I am thinking the pocket makes them too warm and cool feels better.

Comment

A lipstick case is just the right size.
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

I think I am unusual. I find warm to be more soothing, but then again, I am a person who likes to drink lukewarm water too. The cold hitting my eye really starts the burning going.

Comment

or a toothpick holder.
            Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

In empty lip stick

Use up a lip stick ( eg. a moist-lip stick)
              Clear it totally up on the bottom.
              Then cut the tube vial a little bit so that it fits in the bottom of the lip stick and the top wont touch the cover when you turn it down and then put on the cover.
              It doesnt matter if the lip stick move and jump on your pocket, because the bottom of the lip stick holds the vial tight.( Need to fit the vial's bottom so that it sits tight there)

Comment

I use an eyeglass case.

Comment

I bought this case that is really used to hold some kind of acne treatment device at Walgreen's drugstore for about $10.

http://secure.myzeno.com/category.aspx?categoryID=35

Since I got dry eye I started carrying a purse, so I use that but like to have a case, just in the event of leaks, which has not happened yet.

The above case holds two full-sized bottles of Dr. Holly's drops.

--Liz

Comment

I tried the sock trick last week! I was working in a different office and location and had trousers with no pockets one day and was wondering what the hell to do and I remembered the socks post and I was wearing some so it was perfect!!
                    just keep swimming...

Comment

If you don't wear socks but do wear a bra . . . you could stow the vials there. Might be scratchy, though.

I carry my cell phone in a pouch clipped to my belt, and I put the vials in there.

Comment

Originally posted by gz9gjg View Post
                        If you don't wear socks but do wear a bra . . . stow the vials there.
                        I dunno. It's an awfully slippery slope. Soon we'll have bra-burning ceremonies instituted as a rite of passage amongst all those cured dry eye patients posting in Our Dry Eye Triumphs forum. (I wouldn't put it past Barry.)
                        Rebecca Petris
                        The Dry Eye Foundation
                        dryeyefoundation.org
                        800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
                        X