No announcement yet.

Back from Dr. Latkany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steph, I just started acupuncture for my acid reflux.
    Where did she put the needles for your eyes? I think I'll ask about that on my next appointment.

Comment

Well, I believe it won't help you if I tell you where she put the needles. I have seen 3 different people doing acupuncture over several months and it didn't help at all. From observing I would say they put the needles into the same places as that lady did but obviously it were not the same places, maybe the right place is a milimeter to the left or right. Anyway, the needles are in the face, ears and hands. But more important than the acupuncture is to get rid of all the toxic stuff.

Comment

Reading posts like this makes me think he is the best damn dry eye doctor in the world. There are other good dry eye doctors but my goodness are they hard to find.
        Which is it? Is it what you know or who you know? Or is it how well you convey what you know to who you know it to?

-Tim

Comment

Hi Stehpie

Congratulations!
          And as I remember you said you got candida too. I need to tell you something.
          I stopped anti candida medicine about 4 days ago(anti candida medicine should be taken longer than 3 months usually), to test if candida really causes my eye problem. And the result is, YES! My eyes got worse the second day after cutting off the medicine and the 4th day, I couldnt get out of bed in the morning.
          If the acupunctual doctor mentioned your eyes are kind of toxicated, you should really try some anti candida stuff, well, if you dont like medicine, you may try to take oregano oil or other herbal things. At the same time, take a special lowcarb, no sugar diet. That would help a little too.
          I will try accupuntual theraphy soon.

Comment

Working...
          X