Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGill Study Amazon certificate (thread below)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGill Study Amazon certificate (thread below)

Has anyone received theirs?

Yes!

I received mine just a few days after filling out the questionnaire. (I bought some books for my niece, and got $10 off).

--Liz

Comment

..yes, same here.

Comment

Yes, and promptly!

When I accessed the survey, the screen said that the offer of the gift certificate was " . . . open to the first 150 people . . . " If you scroll down on the first page of the thread, you will see that I wrote on 27 March 2008 saying that I had filled it out "a day or two ago," and reported that "I actually, actually, just did get an electronic gift certificate worth $10.00 for my participation. kEwL !"

Comment

Originally posted by rubyslippers View Post
          Has anyone received theirs?
          It's coming rubyslippers....I email them out at the end of every week, so watch for it. Thanks again for your participation.

Comment

Thanks so much. I have done so many of these sorts of things, only to never hear again. Wanted to make sure that some here actually got their little reward!

Comment

I haven't gotten mine--but then maybe I wasn't in the first 150.

C

Comment

Originally posted by calli66 View Post
                I haven't gotten mine--but then maybe I wasn't in the first 150.

C
                Hi Calli66: when I hit 150 (which I'm far from!) you will not be able to complete the survey. When did you complete the survey? If it was recently, it's possible I haven't sent it out yet. But if it was awhile ago, please send me your email address at wendy.wood@mail.mcgill.ca and I'll double check--it's possible I typed in your email address wrong. In any case, we'll sort it out!

Thanks again--I really appreciate your participation and as soon as I have enough data, I will be posting an overview of the results here first!

Comment

Nope, Nada here
                  Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Mine came today. Thanks!

Comment

I got mine yesterday and spent it right away--thanks!

C

Comment

Working...
                      X