Redess-blood vessel position and the form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redess-blood vessel position and the form

I'm now on some oral medicine for autoimmune problem and I'm feeling much much better.
    The redness is 50% reduced and my eyes are in a stable condition. I'm happy.
    But I'm curious about one thing. There's a blood vessel Net on the outer part of my worse eye. If I open my upper lid, I see the net start from deep inside, under the lacrimal gland area. The other blood vessels are not in net form and they disappear when my eyes get moist. But the net there seem to stay even when my eyes are moist and I feel them, like a dry and sand feeling. They must be partially realated to the allergy, because they look less red when I just take an allergy pill(I need it once a week).
    But how come they come just from "under the lacrimal gland area"? Is it a sign that something(like inflammation of lacrimal gland) is wrong with my lacrimal gland besides that it doesnt produce tear?

red reduction

Hi Atta,

How lucky for you that some of your redness is reduced. What is the name of the medication that you are on. Do you have Sjogren's?

I have a net of faint red vessels also. I've been doing alot more cold compresses which help for the short term. It helps a little. I'm also contemplating pinguecula surgery for the deep red vessels.

Good luck................

Comment

Originally posted by chatham View Post
      I'm also contemplating pinguecula surgery for the deep red vessels.

Good luck................
      Can you please explain that kind of surgery? I googled it and I just don't understand: is it to remove blood vessels???

Comment

Ldn

LDN, Low Dosis Naltrexone. (4,5mg/day)
        I havent been diagnosed yet. But I have Hypo thyriod, which means I may have some kind of autoimmune dieases.
        I'm also curious about the operation. Does your doctor recommend you?

Comment

Working...
        X