eyelid twitching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eyelid twitching

err im so frustrated. I have had a case of blepharitis for 6 months now and maybe a little dry eye with it. I had some very bad eyelid twitching but when I went on tobradex for 10 days, it seemed to go away. Now that I am off the tobradex, the twitching is slowly starting to come back! Err

hi,
    I suffered from twitching underneath my eye, directly below my lower eyelid. It lasted for about 2 months which was quite annoying, but I did nothing & it stopped itself.

Comment

hey guys..
      2 months previously i was in exam mode and I noticed constant eyes twitching.
      VERYY ANOYING!!! wen talking with friend and doin other things, I feel it.
      Dry eye and topple wit dat eye twitchin! arghhh
      But then, I read that it appear becoz of stress.
      Suspicious about thiis, i drank some magnesium. But still it appear!..
      but then after exam.. it went away....
      perhaps of my constant magnesium intake?.. or perhaps bcoz of less stress?.. I don't know.. but what i know is that is ANNOYING!!
      If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Comment

I was getting twitching for quite some time but cleaning my lids/lashes regularly and doing the compresses and meboian gland compressions regularly seems to be what finally got it to stop.

Comment

I have twitched in my worst eye for a couple of years. About 5 weeks after daily Eye Spa (per Dr. Latkany's instructions) it has gone away and not returned. I think it was my eye trying to get the gland to soften up and work again.

Comment

Working...
          X