dry eyes in summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dry eyes in summer

My eyes get dry in the hot humid summers.I get alot of sinus mucous,PND but my eyes aren't itchy or inflamed.It sounds like hayfever because it affects my sinus and eyes.Could I still have an allergy to something? I used to get it in the winter.I have the punctum plugs and they have been a Godsend but this summerHelp!!
    Last edited by Dee; 23-Jun-2008, 10:23.

I feel better outside in the summer. It is the AC that bugs me so much.

Comment

Originally posted by rubyslippers View Post
      I feel better outside in the summer. It is the AC that bugs me so much.
      same here...i feel so normal outside!

Comment

I have no clue cause my eyes too feel better in humidity rather then dry or air blowing. Do you think maybe your eyes could be draining and that causing irritation? Have you been to an allergist?

Comment

I agree with the other posts...humidity is my lifesaver....

What I have done to counteract the a/c in my car is to travel with a mister bottle, you know the type you mist plants with, and I spray every time I am at a stop sign. Or is I am with a child I let them go crazy spraying. Don't know if it helps but I'm all for trying everything.

Comment

Seems like there are some humidifiers made specifically for cars... Check the Humidifier forum if you're interested, I believe users have posted a couple of different brand names.
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

And there goes my idea to patent mu idea and make a fortune

Thanks for all the info

Comment

Originally posted by GinaJ View Post
                I have no clue cause my eyes too feel better in humidity rather then dry or air blowing. Do you think maybe your eyes could be draining and that causing irritation? Have you been to an allergist?
                I haven't been to an allergist yet

Comment

Working...
                X