Acuvue OAsys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acuvue OAsys

I am trying Oasys, they feel extremely good. Last night i only had several hours sleep and my eyes were so dry this morning, and the Oasys in one of my eyes felt so much better than the other one, Enfilcon Avaira. I am having Oasys in both eyes now.

However, the Oasys sees so clear and sharp....too clear and sharp that when i look at my computer screen, the small words and numbers jump around---double vision. I know i have a little double vision in my right eye but it shouldn't be too much.

Is this normal for Oasys, i mean this sharpness, oversharpness->double vision.

In general, Oasys really feels good, feels nothing....

nope

I wear Oasys, and the vision shouldn't be any different than any other contact lens. The difference with Oasys and other lenses is the amount of oxygen they let through, which makes for a healthier cornea. But trust me, double vision is not a normal occurance with these lenses. You should talk to your doctor.

Comment

Hi mflores22,

Thanks for the reply.

My right eye has a little Astigmatism, so i guess the sharp vision spoils it and it feels more double vision. I don't have Astigmatism in my left eye, and the left eye doesn't have double vision when wearing OAsys. So i figure, the double vision is really caused or amplifies the astigmatism.

How long have you been wearing Oasys, do you have dry eyes too.

Good luck.

Hasan.

Originally posted by mflores22 View Post
      I wear Oasys, and the vision shouldn't be any different than any other contact lens. The difference with Oasys and other lenses is the amount of oxygen they let through, which makes for a healthier cornea. But trust me, double vision is not a normal occurance with these lenses. You should talk to your doctor.

Comment

Working...
      X