No announcement yet.

Homeopathy and dry eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have come full circle on this (again). I think I exercised poor judgment in allowing this discussion to get off the ground at all.

I have not personally seen any evidence that anyone here is speaking as a "faith"-based believer in homeopathy without willingness to candidly discuss scientific merits. But my real problem here is that I do not like seeing anyone, for any reason, treated with condescension on this bulletin board.

Let's please consider the discussion history, and in future let's stay on topic: dry eye. We need to focus on what we have in common, rather than engage in divisive discussion.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Rebecca,
      I apologize if you considered my post to imply any condescension whatsoever. I simply worry that people will spend their time and money at a place full of false promises rather than at a reputable eye care institution. Furthermore, I never intended to attack anyone personally, rather I attacked the merits and governing principles of homeopathy. Again, I'm truly sorry if I did offend someone and I'll cease discussing the issue if you feel it would be best.

Comment

Working...
      X