Send me some good eye vibes please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send me some good eye vibes please!

5 days of no sleep caring for a dying parent during evening and night plus working full time at day is wreaking havoc on my already dry eyes. Please send me some good vibes for some better eye days in the coming weeks!

And some tips to take care of my eyes please. I'm using tranquileyes everytime I get a short break, and closing my eyes whenever possible (i.e. using bathroom, on the phone, on the bus) plus Dr. Holly's drops every couple hours.

I'm sorry.

Odydnas,

I'm so sorry to hear about your parent. It sounds like you are doing everything that you can do for your eyes. Just remember that taking care of your eyes (and that means getting enough sleep) is important, too, so don't feel guilty about doing it. (I know it's harder to do than to say.)

Keep us posted on how you are doing.

--Liz

Comment

Hot, steamy compresses in a hot shower, followed by Eye Spa and a rinse with Refresh Plus pulls my eyes back into line. Do you do these things? I also find that the minute I am feeling dry eye, I drink 8 ounces of water and find much relief in the next 10-15 minutes from doing that.

Comment

Lots and lots of good strong prayers in your honor, Odydnas. I'm so sorry to know of your difficult time. Keep the faith and rest those eyes when you can...

Diana
        Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Working...
        X