Happy 4th of July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to everyone. Please make it a safe one.
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Yes, happy Independence Day, everyone! Special thanks to our British mates for helping us make it all happen...

D
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Happy Independence day to you traiterous lot! Any time you wish to return to the Motherland just let us know and I will have a word with Her Maj and see what I can do. We gave you Shakespeare and Dickens; you gave us Rowan and Martin!
      Barry

Comment

Happy hamburger and fireworks weekend!

Sorry about that, Barry. Sorry to the French about Jerry Lewis, too!

--Liz

Comment

LOL, Hangus! Don't forget we also gave you Madonna and Austin Powers, and I still get to happily keep my eye on David Beckham for you!

BTW, you can keep your "Dickens" to yourself. I'm currently struggling my way through A Tale of Two Cities.

Comment

Diana,
            'It was the best of times; it was the worst of times' is the opening lines of TOTC and perhaps should be our motto!
            By the way, sorry to disappoint you, but Mike Myers, who played Austin powers, is from Liverpool originally!
            Barry

Comment

Wow, so many greats came out of Liverpool. I never knew Mike Myers was from England. It's no wonder he was so terribly believable as a British intelligence agent.

'It was the best of times; it was the worst of times'
              Hmmm....our DEZ motto. Not too bad. I shall pray that everyone who creates a persona on this site can some day say, "...it was the best of times." Perhaps the women can at least do so as they gaze upon your avatar... (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Comment

Working...
              X