Summer survival tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer survival tips

Please share your tips for surviving the summer "burn" both at the office and at home. I am miserable and am about to wear my tranquil eyes 24 x 7. I'm not sure the boss or my clients would appreciate that!
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Big ones

I am suffering too. But some of the things I've found is to shield your eyes from sunlight, direct airconditioner vents or moving air of any kind. If you can get them Panoptyx are the only way I survive.

Billye

Comment

My Synergeyes contacts are a must if I am near fans or air conditioning. They give my eyes a shield. I also run a humidfier in my classroom (I teach year round) 24/7 during the week.

Comment

I am sorry to hear you are doing well in the Summer, my eyes actually feel amazing. It is Winter that kills me. My routine is a shot of dwelle before I jump in the shower. Keep all moving air away from my face and at night I do another shot of dwelle but I actually fall asleep with an ice pack on my eyes. That is the single best thing that helps me.

Comment

Working...
        X