No announcement yet.

Meibomianitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've noticed that probiotics don't help me at all. the whole balance of yeast and beneficial bacteria really comes down to proper bile flow from the liver/gallbladder, as bile is an extremely Alkaline fluid, which kills yeast and keeps the intestines clean and alkaline, and doesn't hurt the good bacteria in your gut. so restoring proper bile flow will naturally restore this balance, is what I believe. In order for yeast to overgrow in your intestines, something had to cause it or allow it to happen, I believe it is because of poor bile flow from the liver/gallbladder.

rhad

Comment

acarol, Stella is absolutely correct. Take a good probiotic supplement - not only now while you have the yeast infection, but all the time to prevent a recurrence. It absolutely helps systemic yeast problems.
      It also boosts your immune system in general. I haven't had a cold in two years since taking them regularly.
      You have to get a good brand and it should be the kind that needs to be refrigerated. Some of the cheaper brands are pretty useless. I really like Natren. I think you can get it in the UK, too.

Comment

Thanks i will definatley look into that - my immune system could definatley do with it.

Comment

Working...
        X