Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting - I have the worst sinus infection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting - I have the worst sinus infection...

I've ever had and after two days on meds (Zithromax antibiotic, Flonase nasal spray, and Claritin) my eyes look and feel the best they have in 5 years. I don't know yet what to attribute the improvement to but am thrilled and hope they stay this way.

I woke up one morning to the redness and dryness (although I wore contacts for 23 years & took accutane) and it would be a miracle if all my eye problems went away that suddenly too.

I realize it's not likely but hey, a girl can dream can't she!?

When I had the flu, it was the first time in ages that I didn't have to put drops in my eyes when I woke up and that lasted for a week. And there it ended. At that time, I posted about it here and lots of people replied that they had similar experiences.
    It seems that the loads of mucous in your system when your sick replaces some of the missing mucous in your tears but there still hasn't been any consensus on that from the eye docs.
    I hope you feel better but may your mucous last a little longer!

Comment

Sigh...

The mucus must be gone...my eyes are very dry again. The redness isn't quite as bad but I'm sure it's because of the allergy meds I'm now taking.

Hugs to all my fellow dry eye sufferers.

Comment

Working...
      X