How much of this is psychological?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can relate to this.

I am having a couple of good weeks at the moment - although the weather here has turned quite cold - and the sun has disappeared, so no dry air.
    For example I went to a keep fit class last night - I entered the gym and commented to my friend about the air feeling very dry on my eyes (air con was on) - but 30 secs after starting the class this was totally forgotten about.And then I reminded myself whilst walking to the car that I felt fine !!!!!! (normal!)...

Also whilst on holidays (Spain), each time I went swimming in the (Cold!) sea, the eyes felt normal - then when I was sitting back on the beach they felt dry again (I guess I had started to think about the eyes again)....maybe we need to be hypnotised !!!! Very Strange!

The longer I go on with this ailment, the less I have been thinking about it - I was over analysing it at the begining, now I am telling myself that I am most probably gonna have it till D Day, and I will have to manage my symptoms as best as possible. I know there are people who have far worse symptoms than myself. Yesterday I only had to use Viscotears twice - so I am one of the lucky ones.

Strange too, that each time Aunt Flow arrives, my eyes feel nearly normal - must be a hormonal problem for me I guess...I wish some one would tell me tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Docs just look at me gone out.

Bye for now

Comment

Working...
    X