Album photos moderated at last...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album photos moderated at last...

For those of you who have had album photos posted and waiting in the moderation queue forever, my apologies - you'll be happy to know this is done at last!

I could not find the moderation queue ANYWHERE, not in the moderator panel, the admin panel, or even the online system documentation. So I finally got around to visiting the online help, but forgot my password, and couldn't make it past their CAPTCHA word-recognition system. I have plenty of sympathy for those who hate the character recognition things, but unfortunately there are no good alternatives right now. I actually found this more advanced one harder to do than the standard off-the-shelf one we have on DEZ right now. The audio version was even harder than the visual one. Or maybe I'm suffering premature senioritis today.

Anyway, all photos previously updated are now moderated. Anyone who has not explored the photo album feature, feel free! It's in your "User settings & profile" section.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Thanks Rebecca
    You are such a star! Get your photos into your album now! No airbrushing or breathing in allowed!

Barry

Comment

Working...
    X