My story in a newspaper blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My story in a newspaper blog

Not a big deal......but The Oregonian online version has various blogs, and this one is for runners. The woman who writes it had lasik and asked for some stories. I sent her mine. She posted it and was very thoughtful and kind -- which I appreciated! She even offered to connect me with a counselor friend of hers. Anyways -- maybe I'll save a few runners from lasik agony.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/runoregon..._part_iii.html

Newspaper

Good for you Iboggie. I am not a LASIK casulty but the info I have learned on DEZ has made me convience everyone in my family and friend circle not to have LASIK.
    If life is a bowl of cherries, then why I am I stuck in the pits!

Comment

That is great...raising awareness is so important, because if we don't warn people, who will!

Bernadette

Comment

Laura, this is a "big deal" as it is hard to get anything printed about post-lasik problems. People do not want to ruffle local doctor's feathers.

I think this was very positive of this reporter to include your comments. It's just more information to give people the idea lasik or other eye surgeries are not like "getting a haircut." (This is not my original comment and is borrowed from someone.) Lucy
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
        X