Merry Christmas to all + Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to all + Happy New Year

I haven't seen this posted so I thought I'd do it. I hope everyone reading this has a very nice day with their family/loved ones and may your eyes give you a break!

2009. Let's hope for an outstanding year. First, many of us will be cured of our dry eyes. Then, the rest of the year will find us prosperous and healthy.

If I can make it through the blizzards going through my area just now, I'll be happy. Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Happy Holidays to everyone! Be safe and warm. I hope that 2009 brings many good eye days for all.
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Merry, merry Christmas everybody!

I hope everyone stays safe and well throughout the holidays.

Lucy, I feel like such a wimp when I think of you and others who get that kind of weather. I just finished shoveling 15" of snow off an interminable driveway and I think my arms are going to fall off. I think it's the first time I've even held a snow shovel since I was about 10. How do you guys do it?
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

How do you guys do it?
        With a snow blower, or the neighbor's tractor. We need macho snow equipment to handle the big stuff. (I have shoveled the driveway many times over the years and it's a tough job.) This stuff just keeps coming.
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone here!! My dry eye buddy and I saw each other this past weekend and exchanged gifts -- it was so nice. She got me an inspirational workbook type thing and some beautiful pens to go with it. She got some homemade flannel rice baggy covers from me

Yeah, in Portland we have over a foot of snow! VERY RARE -- we don't know what to do with it! But actually the cold feels okay on my eyes, and it's been fun.

I'm sooooo grateful for you all.

~Laura

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully 2009 will bring comfy eye days for all of us! I am originally from PA, and we dont get as much snow down here in DC. I miss it! I was jealous watching the Seahawks game yesterday with all the snow they were getting. I am not jealous over the shoveling though! Stay warm everyone!

-Shells

Comment

Merry Christmas and a happy, moist-eyed new year to my DEZ family!
              Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Add me to it too

I hope all of you have a safe and happy Holiday period. Stay warm and be safe. Texas is having cold dry weather and I'm running three humidifiers. I hope the new year brings us all a new set of eyes (good ones!) I'll take any color.

Billye

Comment

Season's Greetings from snowy, icy Michigan!

May everyone's health be good and Dwelle be restored!

--Liz

Comment

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all from sunny England.

Yes you read right, sunny England. Seems we have better weather (less rain anyway) in winter than we do in summer.

Our temperatures have been unbelievable with double figures celsius.

Wishing you all well for 2009, I know my year is going to be a big one.

WARM regards

Ian

Comment

Working...
                    X