This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New eye forum

I found a new eye forum the other day. it's REMOVED BY MODERATOR I like it alot. Everyone there is very educated. If you don't find what you are looking for here you should check it out!
    Last edited by Rebecca Petris; 22-Dec-2008, 14:00. Reason: Marketer posing as a patient.

Okay, well, so far there seem to be only 18 members over there, and I wonder how you came to the conclusion that "everyone" there is "very educated." Most of the (very few, very brief) threads seem to include a testimonial to the "Nature's Tears" product.

Also, I can't find any Home Page information telling me who might be in charge of that website, nor what, if anything, their commercial involvement and/or humanitarian motivation might be.

I don't object to anyone here deciding to peek at that website, but for now I would suggest approaching it with extreme caution.

Comment

bsaunders11 is a MARKETER from the company that makes Nature's Tears Eye Mist, and registered in this forum posing as a PATIENT. S/he has, of course, been banned.

This is about the umpteenth time I've had to remove spam from my blog or this board from disingenuous MARKETERS from that company, and I've about had it.

With this kind of track record, anybody who posts anything positive about that product is going to be on my radar screen and treated as a spammer until and unless they can prove they are legitimate. Obviously the marketers are getting more and more clever at pretending to be patients. I hate to get drastic but if anything gets my blood up it's marketers deceiving people this blatantly.

STOP IT AND STAY AWAY FROM OUR BOARD, PULEEEEZ.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
      X