Happy Birthday to MyDryEyes (Nicole)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to MyDryEyes (Nicole)

Send her lots of good healing, happy, healthy thoughts today!! She's best dry eye buddy anyone could ask for and deserves a great day.

Echoing, echoing from across the country -- yes, MDE, I'll add greetings and send good thoughts to you as well.

mary

p.s. Oh, just noticed --this thread started by your dry eye buddy lboogie has brought her total up to a lovely symmetrical 200 posts. Here's to teamwork, friendship, and support!

Comment

Happy Birthday MyDryEyes!!

You are so lucky to have a good friend and confidant with the same problem as you have! Most people never meet another in person suffering the dreaded dry eye thing. Lucy
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Happy birthday Nicole!!!!
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!

Comment

Thank you!!

Thank you all for your fabulous support and birthday wishes. I still have my struggles, but I feel like things are gradually improving. However, I am still reserving the right to post my snivelings on DEZ. This is the place where all will truely understand!!

Lboogie - thanks so much for your amazing support and thinking of me on my birthday. What a wonderful friend!!!

Hugs to all.

MDE

Comment

Working...
            X