Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red viens in eyes after surgery

Hi.

I wonder if there is a way to remove red veins in the eyes???? surgery? laser?
    3-4 months ago i did lasik surgery. I wish now I never did. My eyes looks red all the time. when I wake, when I go to sleep, all the time. I have always had white beutifull clear eyes. I stopped with the eyedrops 5 days ago and still no change.
    I am despert, feeling really bad about this. I hope sombody knows somthing.

/ sanna
    Last edited by sanna; 17-Mar-2009, 03:30.

Sorry I'm in the same situation. I'm only 20 yrs old and I've been struggling with severe redness since I was about 16. I became addicted to the OTC redness drops, and I only use them 2-3x a day now...i'm trying to get off them, but my eyes are so red. I haven't found anything yet that any doctor can do. Let me know if you hear of anything!

Comment

Maybe there is away, I have now heard about a surgery. I think they use a transplant. I have also heard about laser but I donīt think thats working. It can not be good for your eyes. Someone here on this forum cut the veins but many doctors I have been speaking too says the veins will only come back, but I donīt know maybe it worked for her.
      I think You should look for a doctor that is doing pterygium/pinguecula surgery and ask if he knows about this. I am going to do that. Do you have an dry eye problem? Are your eyes red all the time.

/sanna

Comment

Working...
      X