Dr. ******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. ******

Indrep mentioned a Dr Steven ******. I have looked up his web site and the work he is doing and the testimonials are very impressive. Has any one been to see him or know anything about him. He works in Tampa Florida. Thanks

I too have googled him a while ago and am wondering if anyone has gone to see him. I am also wondering why he hasn't been mentioned much on DEZ...Thanks!

Comment

Dr. ******

I went to see him last summer. He is definitely very knowledgeable, but unless you want to throw $1300 in the garbage I would not recommend him. That is how much my office visit cost. He did a bunch of unnecessary tests. After the tests, he came to the same conclusion as he had before the tests. He said I needed that AMT surgery. According to him, that was my only option. The surgery cost $30K. He made it sound like he was the only doctor that performed the surgery. Totally not true. I have been seen by many doctors since then and no one agrees with the conjunctivochalasis diagnosis. I think everyone who leaves his office is given that diagnosis.

I am not trying to bad-mouth anyone. He was apparently voted as one of the top 100 doctors in America. Just my experience.

Comment

Where do you get that list?

Also this doctor trained under Dr. Tseng. He wrote that other lay dry eye book. That new procedure though could be very promising cause if you express the glands then put medicine in it might help. At the same time you only see him once a month or so... Maybe he can give you the tools to express your own glands before putting drops in- if they flare up.

As the previous poster just said it sounds like he has a similar protocol as Dr. Tseng... Hey if he will agree to conquer all your symptoms maybe it is worth it.
        Which is it? Is it what you know or who you know? Or is it how well you convey what you know to who you know it to?

-Tim

Comment

pjcortes

Thanks for your reply about Dr Maskın. I was ınterested ın yıur comment that he ıs not the only dr doıng the surgery you spoke about. Who else ıs? Anyone ın Newe York? Thanks agaın

Comment

Dr. M

Last edited by postrkdryeye; 09-Jul-2010, 14:53.

Comment

Working...
            X