possible cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible cure

has anyone looked into this? http://www.jmu.edu/news/madisonschol...n-update.shtml If so, does anyone think it will be a cure?

Thanks for sharing this! i love hearing about new research. gives us hope!
    Jenny

Comment

There was a presentation on this at the ARVO meeting. I spoke to the doctor who did the research. I would not be to excited about this one. I will review the presentation tomorrow and let tyou know exactly what it said.

Comment

Does lacritin also help MGD...? Does anyone know???

Comment

This is an old thread, but curious who the doctor was that did the research and why he said not to be too excited about it. Since th 2009, Lacritin research has continued and showing great promise. It seems to increase Lacrimal and MGD secretions. It's no magic bullet by any standards for a multi-factorial disorder like dry eye but any new innovation is welcome by us

Comment

Hi
            They can now be followed on Facebook, search for lacritin and they appears....they told me that they , if things goes Well, Will begin human trials next summer, ....name of Company is tearssolution.com....... Product will be named Lacripep....

Comment

The part that states, "the Army currently performs corrective eye surgery on more than 11,000 soldiers each year" is sad news to me. I didn't develop dry eye because of lasik but I've seen enough on other posts to know this can be life ruining.

Comment

Hi all,

Is there an estimated date this lacripep will surface the market?
                Can't Find anything on that on the internet.
                They're really taking their time with this one. That's for sure..

Comment

Working...
                X