Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone seen michel guillon???? (UK)

hi all

really need find out if he is worth seeing my apoitments next week but i have read mix views on him and im gona have to spend alot of money and wanted see if more people have seen him on here and what you all thought really.
    dont want know if its hard to talk about someone on here so either you can reply here or send me a message.

or if anyone can actually say that you have found someone who knows about dry eye and would recommend them,i will travel any where in uk just to get some help.
    just so desperate to get a diagnosis and thought hes my only hope but now im not sure

thank you x

I will travel anywhere in the UK too, and I don't even live there.
    Can you tell me how it went with him?

Thank you.

Ariel

Comment

Hi Ariel

You may already have been on his site.

http://www.michelguillon.com/

I haven't been to see him but I considered doing so. However, after a chat to one of his receptionists, I concluded that his practice could not offer anything that I hadn't already tried before.

You will see that he is based in London.

Comment

hey

well im goin to be really honest a few people on here told me not to go but as i was desperate i felt like i had to.
        was unfortantly a total waste of money he charged me about £400.00 and i came out with nothing no advice no nothing.
        dontr get me wrong he did a full eye exam and said i dont prouduce enuff oil but that was it,he sent me to his other office to wear goggles for an hour to see how my eyes change in different climates and low and be hold they are worse in dry ones hmmmm i kinda knew that..
        he said he would email me with a routine thing to work to i chased it up for 3 weeks aas he didnt send it and then wen he did he just said where goggles and buy his well expensive drops.
        but may be that was just me and i sure he does help people but he wasnt my hope that i thought.

Comment

Working...
        X